Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Love You All...

Lately I have been taking back so many aspects of my life. It feels good. It's like all of a sudden I just got the courage to stand up with a machete and fight for my life back. I'm not afraid to scream! I am not silenced anymore. I'm not staying down, I've been down long enough! Everything that I was so afraid to do, I am finding I have the strength to accomplish. I'm not really sure how trauma creeps in and takes over but it does! The way I have been living the past year, is not like me at all. I can't imagine what it must be like to have watched my life from the outside for the past year. It doesn't matter though. All that matters now, is that I am back. I am different. I have been changed, but I am back!
LOVE YOU ALL who have been there for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

The Committee said...

ROCK ON LITTLE WARRIOR. :)