Thursday, May 31, 2007

Horses....

"I don't want to hear you tell yourself that these feelings are in the past, it doesn't mean they're off the shelf because pain is built to last. Everybody sails alone, but we can travel side by side." -KT Tunstall

Since I have started drawing again, I've had a small obsession with horses. Jess loved horses! I'm not sure why I feel the need to draw them, but everytime I sit down to sketch, that's the only thing my hand will let me shape. I have no inspiration to draw anything else lately. And considering that I have never even touched a horse, let alone ride one...I don't know... I've only seen a horse up close a handful of times, they are big, and it makes me nervous. So why do I have this fascination with them!?

Here are some of my recent sketches...





No comments: