Sunday, July 29, 2007

My Mind Is Clear

I took off into the woods and spent time alone with myself. I got angry and screamed and threw things. I got sad and cried uncontrollably. I got happy and sang and danced in the rain. I became pensive and I sat in the dead quiet calm and thought. I felt energetic so I hiked and swam. I was tired and I slept. I was hungry and I ate. I hardly spoke. All I did was exist. Pure and simple. There was nothing to stop me from expressing myself because I was alone. There was nothing to interfere. No outside sources to make me worried or anxious. It was so basic. I needed it. I needed to get back to the most simple way of life I could. My metamorphosis is indescribable. I am clear and calm and strong. I am ready to fight. Ready for whatever is thrown at me. I am ready. I am ready.

No comments: