Sunday, July 8, 2007

Home

Back in Granville, for those of you who knew that I went to Washington. For those of you who didn't know maybe you should think about and evaluate your position in my life. I had the most amazing, fucking awesome trip ever! I can't wait to go back. It is definately in the plan to move there as soon as possible. I find that I enjoy the west coast much more than the east coast. I will always love New York. It is my home. But after what happened to me there, I understand that it will be in my best interest to find myself a new place to call home.

My Abuela arrived today! She is staying with me for two weeks! So I am going to go and spend some time with her. I need to make sure that she gets the tour! LOL. Colombia is nothing like the town she is in now. I think they call this culture shock!

I hope all is well with everyone! I love you all and I am praying for you all! Talk to you soon. Call the cell or email if you need me.

No comments: