Saturday, September 1, 2007

A New Start

In one week I will be heading back to see my Abuela. I'm going to be there for 3 months. At least that's how long my visa is for. I feel like these next three months will be the most important months of the rest of my life. This will be the first time since I was 16 that I won't be working all the time. This will be my time all to myself to heal and to learn about my family. I think I deserve to take time to focus on myself getting "better", if that's what you want to call it. It's going to be a big adjustment for me to spend a signifigant amount of time there and then come back to the states as a changed person. I'm really starting to feel like I fit in my own skin again. I'm getting back to a place where my life is happy, instead of plagued by all this 'trama shit'! I feel like I am in complete control of my life. Life is pretty damn good right now.

I don't really have as much to say as I thought I did. I just felt the need to write a little something.
Peace, Love, & Hugs!

No comments: