Friday, December 21, 2007

J.L.R. <3


6/28/83-3/16/07

This is the woman who was the love of my life, the best thing that ever happened to me, the only one who ever held my heart. As hard as it is for me to finally post this image, it's blissful at the same time. It's been 9 months since she passed. I have nothing but gratitude for everything she was and everything she did and everything she opened up to me.

Love of my life, light of my mind, fire in my belly, air in my lungs, inspiration in my sorrow....Jess may you finally rest in peace and be released from all the abuse you endured. Thank you for sharing your life with me, for opening me up to become the person we both know I can. 143 forever and always.

3 comments:

Sami Wilson said...

She is beautiful--

Sami

Ruth said...

Yes, she is beautiful. I'm so sorry that you have lost her, but hope that she is resting in peace. Ruth xx

Ruth said...

I forgot to say, that I'm also so sorry to hear all that you have been through. It should never have happened to you. x